It’s always been a frustration that the shops sell gluten free Yorkshire pudding but not dairy free. I’ll readily admit that my “normal” Yorkshire puddings can be a bit hit and miss but this recipe makes easy and perfect free from Yorkshire puddings every time! This recipe makes around 12 small Yorkshire puddings.
- 100g cornflower
- 3 eggs
- 150ml coconut milk (I use Koko milk)
- Vegetable oil
- Put the cornflower and eggs into a bowl and mix well.
- Add 50ml of the milk and whisk into the mixture.
- Add another 50ml of the milk and whisk.
- Add the final 50ml of the milk and whisk.
- Heat the oil in the Yorkshire pudding tray (ensure it is sizzling hot).
- Pour the mixture into the hot oil and cook for approx. 20 minutes until the Yorkshire puddings have risen and turned golden brown.