Another favourite of ours to bake which is really easy and a good fun activity for rainy days and lockdown days!
- 125 g dairy free spread (I use Vitalite)
- 60g caster sugar
- 1 tbs golden syrup
- 220g Gluten Free self-raising flour
- Quarter teaspoon xanthan gum
Makes around 16 biscuits
- Cream butter and sugar then add the remaining ingredients and mix to make a ball.
- Separate into 16 equally sized balls and place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Press each ball down to make a round biscuit shape, they will spread slightly when baking.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.