This steak is super tasty and can be prepped the night before so is great after a long day at work.
- 4 steaks (I use steak medallions)
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- small bunch fresh coriander
- Crush the garlic cloves and add the cumin, oregano, black pepper and finely chopped coriander. Mix well.
- Stir in the lime juice and olive oil.
- Place steaks into a shallow dish and pour the marinade over. Turn the steaks to make sure both sides are coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Heat a frying pan to a high heat. Place the steaks into the pan and fry on each side for 1 minute.
- Reduce the temperature to a medium heat and fry steaks for a further 3 minutes on each side for medium or 5 minutes on each side for well done.