This meal is like a mini roast dinner. Packed with flavour and easy to prepare. I make a chicken breast one for Steve and the girls and a vegan Quorn fillet version for me.
- 4 chicken breasts (or Quorn fillets)
- 4 medium potatoes (it’s also delicious with some sweet potatoes added in)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
- Dice the potatoes into large chunks and place in a roasting tin.
- Lay chicken breasts/Quorn fillets in the tin and drizzle with olive oil.
- Thinly slice the garlic and sprinkle into the roasting tin along with the leaves from the sprigs if rosemary.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix/toss to make sure all of the ingredients are coated in the oil and herbs.
- Roast at 200 degrees for 30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and starting to brown.